Thursday, February 4, 2016

You Always Remember Your First

I guess the best way to start is just to start.  Amiright?  

I've had this idea for a blog for a long time but never forced allowed myself to start.  Mainly because everyone knows that quilting while drinking is a risky business.  So I think I will stick to quilting and leave the drinking for some other time.

Let's begin with the first quilt, shall we, 2013.  Tied, gifted, learning much as I went along.  Falling in lust with cutting, sewing, creating. 
And the binding!  Don't get me started on the binding.  I think that is where all the magic happens: sitting with the thing in my lap, the TV on with some mindless drivel, and hand sewing in the love.  The end is in sight and I can hardly wait to finish and I am rushing to get it done!  Show it off!  Hang it up and take a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment